Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Get Wild!

I was reading this post from my birthday exactly one year ago today and realized that I'm still in the midst of my "Saturn Return". Everything that it mentioned in that astrology reading is actually taking place in my life right now! How weird is that? I do feel like I'm just in the beginning stages of the next cycle of my life.

Anyhoo, I didn't go out last night, ended up staying at home and watching Jen Affleck kick serious ass on Alias Season 4 (which just came out on DVD. ) When did I become so f*cking lame??? I REALLY need 2 go out 2night and get drunk! Do something crazy 2 celebrate. I mean just because I'm not "in the single life" anymore doesn't mean I have 2 B a lame ass, right? I can still get wild without being wild ... right?

Well, my friend said there's some drag benefit show at Central tonight. Knowing him he'll keep buying me drinks til I'm plastered ... lucky for him it'll only take 3 drinks.

"Go shorty, it's ya birthday ..." - 50 fucking Cent, In Da Club

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home